Villa Inti is a beautifully renovated 5 bedroom villa situated in the scenic, rice paddie region of Canggu. This luxury villa is only a short drive from some of Bali’s most famous beaches, bars and restaurants, and is approximately 45 minutes from Bali's International Airport. Offering spectacular views of lush green rice terraces, it allows one to experience the true Bali whilst enjoying total privacy from neighbouring villas.
Featuring 5 bedrooms, Villa Inti has recently been renovated and includes a fantastic new living area, a gym and 2 new bedrooms. The Villa can be booked as a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom. It boasts all the comforts of home and much, much more.
When entering Villa Inti you will pass by various tropical plants, palms, fish ponds which are all carefully landscaped accompanied with Balinese garden lights.
Wooden oversized Balinese doors welcome you to the main living and dining area of the villa. The living area features a beautiful antique day bed, coffee table and scattered cushions with high roofing and ceiling fans. The living area overlooks a private swimming pool and rice field view. The dining area is on a split level and seats 10 persons comfortably.
The private swimming pool is built to catch some spectacular scenery including Bali’s lush green rice terraces. The patio area is made from stone and features pool lounges and umbrella’s for relaxation.
There are five air-conditioned bedrooms in total each with a private en-suite bathroom. In the main house there are two bedrooms with king sized beds and 1 bedroom with 2 oversized single beds. Beside the swimming pool area there are 2 newly built bedrooms with queen sized beds. All bedrooms are well designed, comfortable and fitted with mosquito nets.
Villa Inti is also equipped with a fully air-conditioned media room featuring a library, games, and a plasma television with satellite channels, DVD / CD players, BOSE IPOD dock and wireless internet connection. There is a gymnasium within the villa with top quality gym equipment for the guests to use throughout their stay.
The newest addition is the open-air living and dining area featuring a stunning wooden dining table and chairs seating up to 10 people, ‘L’ sized sofa, ottomans and coffee table decorated with fresh orchids. The pavilion is fan cooled and features a Balinese thatched alang-alang roof. With a total of eight staff to cater to your everyday need, including 2 excellent trained housekeepers and a cook, 2 gardeners and pool attendants, 3 security guards and an on-call English speaking site manager.
Each morning a continental breakfast is served in the villa. All other food and beverage requirements are on personal expense. There is a villa menu available with a selection of both western and Indonesian cuisine. The required food is bought fresh on a day to day basis by the head cook.
Villa Inti can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably.
The 8 full-time staff a Villa Inti are friendly, fluent in English and at your service during your stay:
- House Manager : Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- Chef : The chef ihas been trained in International Hotels and can prepare both local and international cuisine. A suggested menu is provided, and the chef will do all the market shopping.
- Maids x 2 : Responsible for housekeeping duties, taking care of your daily laundry and providing waiter service around the grounds and buildings of the property.
- Security Guards x 3 : Their duties are to patrol the grounds and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security.
- Gardener x 2 : Tending the garden, the pool and the grounds of the villa. They ensure that the facilities of the villa run smoothly during your visit.