Situated in a small village of Pejeng, Banjar Pesalakan, just outside of Ubud center, Villa Cemadik Ubud is perfectly far away from hustle and bustle. Set amongst the uninterrupted rice fields at the front of the villa and the nature sound of nature at night. Goa Gajah – the famous elephant cave is only 10 minutes drive, while the Ubud market is accessible within 15 minutes, and the Ngurah Rai International Airport can be reached in around 1 hour. The villa has 3 en-suite bedrooms which set in Balinese architecture.
Build on flat ground; Villa Cemadik combined Balinese architecture with modernity to meet the idea of luxury accommodation in Bali. Shades of Asian and the Western are applied to provide harmonization that brings admiration. Each room furnished with queen-sized beds, showers and wardrobes, as well as air conditioners. In order to give natural impression, decoration is put in soft colors but still gives luxurious look. The bedrooms are designed to bring the comfort so you can wake up the next morning with a happy feeling.
The swimming pool that is situated behind of court yard just infront of rice field. Beautiful scenery can be enjoyed through the spacious living room, where you can spend all day to fully relax. The services provided will give satisfaction to the guests.
With its impressive size Vila Cemadik has a lot to offer to its guests. The open dining room, the three bedrooms with queen-size beds and ensuite bathrooms alongside the lovely designed in burgundy and beige living room and the fully equipped kitchen will provide your full relaxation during your stay. However, the diamond in this Balinese crown is the outdoor area inviting you to lounge under the sun, take a dip into the crystal blue waters of the pool, or enjoy the sunset while having your dinner in the wooden gazebo next to the pool. Villa Cemadik is a tropical heaven with a gentle touch of modernity.
The living area is nicely furnished in the spirit of the Balinese traditions, but also has a modern touch. Enjoy a full relaxation while lying on the comfortable cushioned sofa, watch a movie, surf the internet through the free Wi-Fi, or just daydream in the cool and breezy air conditioned room. Light and dark wood are perfectly combined, giving an interesting touch to the place, which is reinforced even more by the color combination of burgundy and beige.
The dining area of this villa is situated on the front of the building, overlooking the fountain and the amazing garden, beautifully bathed in light during the night. With its open space the dining area is elegantly furnished and except the light wooden table, the rest of the furniture is decorated in beautiful dark wood. Comfortable chairs for eight make the place perfect for larger dinner gatherings.
Garden & Pool
The outdoor area of this villa is quite stunning. The size of the property is impressive – 3150 sq meters. A beautiful Balinese fountain in front of the villa, on the industriously mowed lawn is the first thing that catches the eye. Have your breakfast or enjoy a glass of wine in the evening under the beautiful gazebo, overlooking a medium size swimming pool. The large perfectly mowed areas offer enough space for outdoor activities under the beautiful palm trees.
Soft colors and amazing Balinese design is to be found in all three ensuite bedrooms in Villa Cemadik. You will have the sleep of your life on the big queen-size beds. Wake up with a smile, enjoy the morning sun and the tropical wonders outside through the windows looking straight to the garden. Every air-conditioned bedroom has its own private marble bathroom, giving you comfort and full relaxation while you take your morning shower or your evening bubble bath. Soft colors, marble sinks and dark wooden cabinets make the atmosphere even more pleasing.
Your stay in Villa Cemadik is made enjoyable by the professional staff. Villa Cemadik’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
- Villa Manager: Villa Cemadik’s experienced and knowledgeable manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The villa manager will oversee and coordinate the staff and property and assist you during your stay.
- Housekeeping: You didn’t think you would be expected to clean while enjoying time off did you? All of our villas include housekeeping to tidy up the villa, arrange the laundry services, wash up and simply make sure you don’t lift a finger whilst on holiday with the family.
- Butlers: Butlers are on hand everyday to assist with serving during meal times and attend to other guest requirements throughout your stay.
- Chef: The villa’s skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
- Security: It’s nice to know you have security and many villas will have full-time guards or night time security available. Additional security can also be arranged if the villa doesn’t include any in the daily rate.